I want to visit Italy!

 I really want to visit Italy!



Links for Italy : 

Italy Wikipedia (Italy is one of the culture origin countries)

The popular spot to go in Italy (Travel blog)

Here is a nce YouTube video (with many places I want to go)



There are many things I want to do! Here are my top5 : 

1- I want to eat delicious Italian food. 
        ・Pizza
        ・Pasta
        ・Cheese

2- I want to go some historical places.
        ・Colosseum
        ・Tower of Pisa

3- There are beautiful views. 
        ・Vatican City
        ・Beautiful cityscape

4- There are many interesting festival. 
        ・Carnevale di Venezia
        ・Carnevale di Viareggio


Here's google map of Italy : 


Thank you for reading my blog!!!

If you have more ideas about Italy!! Please write them to me!!!

コメント

  1. Europe are very attractive country and I want to eat pizza in Italy too! Buildings are different from Japanese one so really interesting!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I especially like historical buildings! So, I want to see it in Italy!

      削除
  2. I also think ltalian food is very delicious. I'd like to eat it in the real place someday.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I think so too! I think real food in real place is so delicious!

      削除
  3. I want to go to Italy too. I want to go to Italy and eat authentic taste of pizza!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I think so too! I want to eat many kinds of pizza in real place!

      削除
  4. I love Italian food too, so I want to eat them in Italy!! Moreover, Italy has many beautiful buildings, I actually want to see the view.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I especially want to see historical buildings and viewpoints!

      削除
  5. Wow ,I really want to visit Italy either♡ I wanna try pizza in Italy too!!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Me too! I want to eat real foods in real place!

      削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿